The security of your store and data is our top priority. If you have any doubts please remember that Robot Ninja works just as well on a staging site as it does on a production one. 😉
So, what are some of the ways we do this?
- The Robot Ninja website (including but not limited to login, dashboard and checkout) uses HTTPS (HTTP over TLS/SSL).
- Keys for your store are transmitted securely over TLS/SSL.
- Keys are encrypted from the moment we receive them.
- Any data transmitted between Robot Ninja and your site is done over TLS/SSL.
- You're also able to revoke/delete any keys on your end at any time, removing Robot Ninja's access to your store.
- Robot Ninja's helper plugin that you install on your site is open source and very lightweight - you are welcome to inspect the code.
- None of your customer credit card information or anything that sensitive is ever handled by Robot Ninja.
- Robot Ninja itself is run by a small dedicated team, which limits the number of people with any access to any of our systems.
- You can delete your store from Robot Ninja at any time. Contact us to have it done immediately or simply let your subscription lapse. We do not store any store data after you stop using Robot Ninja.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.