You can revoke Robot Ninjas API access to your site at any time.
- Log into the administration area or "back end" of your website. The most common (default) place to do this is
http://example.com/wp-adminbut depending on your site it may be vary.
- Browse to the WooCommerce API Settings tab located under the WooCommerce dashboard menu item at WooCommerce > Settings >API. The URL for the tab will be something like
http://example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=api(be sure to change
example.comto match your own domain).
- Click the Keys/Apps link.
- Find the the appropriate Robot Ninja application/keys within the table. The description will be similar to
RobotNinja - API Read/Write (created on April 11, 2017 at 10:52 am).
- Hover your mouse over the entry and click Revoke