Having customers return to your store and purchase a product is one of the most critical aspects of your store that needs to be working.
To test the basic customer flow your store Robot Ninja will do the following:
- Log in as the Robot Ninja test customer (this is the test customer that was created during the initial onboarding process)
- Navigate to 1-2 products pages in your store (these products are either chosen by the store manager by setting the Product ID or by our helper plugin, which will choose the 2 most popular products in your store.
- If steps 1 and 2 do not produce errors, Robot Ninja will navigate to the checkout page
- On the Checkout Page, the billing address should be automatically filled in and so Robot Ninja will move on to choosing a shipping method and selecting a supported payment gateway.
- Click the Checkout button and then wait for the order received page
Once we're certain an order was created, Robot Ninja will trigger a refund on the most recent order for our test customer (retrieve orders by our email).