The Load Shop Page test ensures your stores' shop page is loading by navigating to your shop page and looking for certain elements on the page.
If your store also has at least one product, Robot Ninja will check if the shop page is loading at least one product.
If your shop page is setup to display categories on the shop page, Robot Ninja will test that at least one category is loaded on the shop page.
- Shop page content/body element - class name
- Product on shop page - class name
- Category on shop page - class name
There's a number of reasons why your Load Shop Page test could be failing. To help diagnose what went wrong, use the provided error message and screenshot (if available). Here's some possible causes:
- Your shop page is failing to load (white screen/fatal error, 404 page etc)
- Robot Ninja is looking for the incorrect elements on your shop page - this can be fixed by using custom selectors.
- The shop page set in your WooCommerce settings isn't actually your shop page
Customized Shop Page?
Robot Ninja aims to test the majority of WooCommerce stores out there, however, if you have customized your shop page or have purchased a theme that changes it in a unique way, it's possible that this test doesn't work out of the box for you. If this is the case please contact our team in support (firstname.lastname@example.org).